Businesses that are connected with computers, networks and cyber world in the form of a website ensure that they have got hands on robust and reliable SIEM solutions. They know that they cannot operate with confidence and in a smooth manner if their business and personal premises are not secured in a professional and reliable passion.
To ensure this, most of them opt for managed SIEM services. There are three core advantages that are associated with it are mentioned below:
- Managed Service Delivery: Service providers are responsible for the most sensitive and a fragile aspect, getting them right is their responsibility. They ensure that they deploy SIEM fully, i.e. from installation to configuration, to tuning and periodic reviews data offered by SIEM. Associated factors could be upgrading regularly and managing performance in order to get hands on swift and prompt responses and updates to security threat intelligence feeds.
- Options for Deployment: A part from the conventional on site model, SIEM services as a norm offer cloud based services, hybrid solutions or managed hosted. Users can enjoy great flexibility when it comes to options that are offered to them by the service agents for premise based security needs.
- Rates: One as user can get benefited from SIEM As-A-Service with easy without worry too much about the budgets because this option enables them to pay using the usage based pricing model or monthly expenditure.
Managed SIEM is a key trend and technology in the latest information technology world. It enables the business owners to move is a safe and secure manner without worry too much about their security needs, this makes the situation pretty much clear as far as the future of SIEM trends is concerned, i.e. it is here for good, it is here to stay!
Things are getting blur despite the fact that technology trends are moving into the advanced zones. Business owners still feel insecure, especially those that are associated with and reliant on computer systems, networks and online trading trends. In the UK each year 11% of the businesses that are operating online are dented badly by hackers.
Cyber security UK industry therefore has gained serious attention from business owners that are keen to acquire their services so as to ensure that they are on top of any critical situation that may arise and damage their market standing.
Following are some of the trends that are associated with the modern threats:
- Money will continue to attract hackers towards your business.
- Hackers may still be able to breach data using mobile platforms.
- Targets for cyber-criminals will remain the same, i.e. high profile targets.
- The number of exploits only in the domain of Android ecosystem will touch the figure of 12 Million.
- Watering hole, social engineering and spear phishing will be continuously treated as preferred means for attacks.
- Payments through mobile phone by users will become a norm in 2017 and this factor will not go unnoticed as far as cyber attackers are concerned.
- The interest of attackers will be diverted towards open source applications.
- Transactions using Smartphones will touch the figures of USD 800 Billion plus in 2017.
- 8% of the top one million public domains were expected to be at risk of attacks in 2016.
- 36 billion devices will be fully connected to the Internet by the end of 2017. This will allow Internet of things to open windows of opportunities for threats in totally new places.
- Data will help in further improvements when it comes to rescue the situation with the help of smart security decisions.
- Two out of three large organizations are already utilizing analytics for big data to improve their security framework.
- 55% of large organizations will have dedicated security data warehouse as a response to such threats by the end of 2020.
- Smarter versions of firewalls, anti-malware and anti-virus will be preferred by entrepreneurs so as to be able to operate online with confidence.
The situation is not going to change in the near future as far as cyber security threats are concerned so what is your strategy going to be? Will you wait for miracles to happen or are you going to get in touch with professionals in the domain of cyber security UK, the choice is yours.